Two years ago today a blog-site was launched called moviestakenseriously.blogspot.com. Now its' been two years, and remarkably, this is the 500th post of this site!!! I am in shock of how coincidental this is!!! I am just continuing to do what I like doing - analyzing box office and reviewing movies (as well as report news every now and then). Since August 15, 2011, this blog has attained over 11,000 pageviews!!
I was going into 11th grade when I started Movies Taken Seriously, now I am getting ready to start my freshman year of college. I am really excited for the future of this blog and how God is going to prosper it going forward. Thanks so much to all of the readers!! You guys keep this blog going!!
Not much eventful things coming up, Weekly Movie Reviews will return next week, and I have a post about D23 coming later today.